Hey guys! Any of my moms getting tired of keeping up with all the baking? My creative food brain has come to halt. Healthy lunches, healthy snacks, field trip snacks and party day snacks. Seems like my child’s whole year was one big snack!
Oh, what to make today?
To make it even more fun, there’s the bake sales and the year-end get parties. Have you been baking your heart out all through the school year? My child loves to volunteer me for 100 day (yesssss, she did! 100 cupcakes!!!) snacks but that’s a whole other story. Let’s talk about this super easy and delicious SKOR Bar recipe. This is going to be your saving grace 😉
Why is this SKOR Bar recipe going to save you? Well …
- year-end bake sales: 10 minutes and done (I am talking preparing and sales).
- special party treats: peanut free and full of sugar! yummy right?
- teacher gifts: your child’s favorite teacher will love these SKOR Bars as a year-end gift.
- say I love you: what child isn’t going to love a SKOR Bar on their lunch? Food love 😉
- mommy: these amazing treats will save your sanity. Nibble away!
Here’s all you will need to make this recipe:
- Soda Crackers – SURPRISE!!!
- Brown Sugar
- Milk Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter a baking sheet and line with crackers.
- In a heavy saucepan, melt the butter, adding the brown sugar.
- Bring it to a boil and continue to boil for 2 minutes, while stirring.
- Pour mixture over the crackers.
- Bake for 8 minutes in the oven.
- Remove and sprinkle the chocolate chips over the crackers while hot.
- Spread the chocolate evenly.
- Cool and break into pieces.
Do you have an easy go-to cookie or bar recipe that comes in handy? I’d love for you to share it with us in the comments below.