There’s a lot of information out there about how you should be eating It doesn’t matter where you look – magazines, television or social media, you’ll hear about the latest diets or eating trends. Some of the most popular diets that I have been hearing about lately are the vegan diet, paleo diet and the keto diet. They tell you to eat only protein, don’t eat carbs, eat only plant food, don’t eat fat and so on. It’s not wonder you’re confused and overwhelmed about what to eat.
I receive a great deal of questions and I do want to help everyone, so creating this challenge is my way of reaching all of my readers who want to take that first step to healthier eating.
You’re not alone
Because I want to help you get on to the right path to healthier eating and I know family, money and resources are all a consideration, I have created this free 6 week program.
The Real Food Makeover Challenge consists of 6 weekly pledges to help you cut out processed food in a realistic and manageable way. We will go through things such as adding more fruits and vegetables to your diet, cutting out sugar, and eating 100% whole-grain, one week at a time. Small steps each week to help you reach your goal.
Here’s how the challenges shapes up
- Week 1: we talk about fruits and veggies
- Week 2: dropping fast food
- Week 3: adding 100% whole grains
- Week 4: no artificial sweeteners (or refined sugar)
- Week 5: artificial ingredients (foods)
- Week 6: the 5 ingredient rule
Here’s what to expect each week
- your weekly challenge
- how to use this challenge
- meal ideas
- meal prep ideas
- access to a private Facebook Group for support and discussion
You’ll be invited to join a private group where you can ask questions, post encouragement for other members and get the resources you need to make this 6 weeks successful.
More on How It Works
- A new challenge will be emailed to you each Friday with the intention of you starting on the following Sunday or Monday (giving you a few days to food shop and prepare).
- You will receive instructions to join a private support group where you can “meet” others following the same program and ask questions.
- You can sign up anytime between now and Monday, October 23rd. The program starts on Friday, October 27th and runs to Friday, December 8th.
Save your spot!
Enter your information below to sign up for the challenge.
What this program is not
The Real Food Makeover Program is not a diet. It isn’t about shaming or scaring you into eating food we think you and your family should eat. And it’s not about deprivation and being hungry.
It is also not a meal planning service, however you will be provided with plenty of resources to develop a plan to fit your budget, and family’s taste.
It isn’t about any one particular diet, it’s about eating real, wholesome food.
Put simply, the program is about eating right and incorporating real food into your diet little by little – real food that can be purchased at any grocery store or farmer’s market. One step at a time (and one week at a time).
Grab your seat now when it’s free!
If you have any questions about program, you can leave a comment below or email me personally at – dawn at smart mom nutrition dot com
I hope you’ll decide to join us this October! The idea of this program is to help you make some positive changes to your diet. If you go away at the end of the 6 weeks, making one solid improvement, you’ve succeeded. This is an easy, step by step process. I’m looking forward to having your part of the program.